This Balsamic Brussels Sprouts Potato Salad is the epitome of comfort food. It’s entirely vegan, gluten free, and a super easy to make dinner and lunch.
- 2 lbs potatoes, cubed
- 1 batch Roasted Garlic Vegan Parmesan Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts, shaved and cleaned, cut in half
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cups capers, drained
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- First you will need to cook your potatoes, clean them properly. You can leave the skin on or peel them. Up to your preferences. Use a pot with water and a tiny amount of salt. place potatoes in it. As I mentioned, the cooking time will depend in your type. Check it carefully after 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, make the Brussels Sprouts. Mix balsamic vinegar with sprouts, the optional maple syrup, season with salt and pepper. Bake them on a prepared sheet pan with parchment paper for around 15 minutes at 410°F.
- Finally, make the Roasted Garlic Vegan Parmesan Dressing. Roast garlic with a bit oil or vegetable broth for oil free cooking. Combine this in a blender with prepared vegan Parmesan, vinegar, plant milk, cashews, and season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Assembling the Balsamic Brussels Sprouts Potato Salad: In a bowl combine, place cooked potatoes, roasted balsamic Brussels sprouts, onions, bell pepper, optional capers, and mix with the dressing. Divide in bowls or on plates, eat, and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 349
- Sugar: 8
- Sodium: 93
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 8
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 51
- Fiber: 8
- Protein: 10
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: holiday, potato salad, Brussels sprouts, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian,