This Bang Bang Cauliflower is packed with flavor and so easy to make. So super satisfying that the whole family will love it. Cauliflower is marinated in a delicious coating made with Bang Bang Sauce, seasonings and optional breadcrumbs to make them ultra crispy, yum. An easy 20 minute meal that you can’t stop eating once you’ve tried it. No one could ever taste or tell it is naturally vegan.
- 1 medium Cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 3/4 cup Bang Bang Sauce
- 3/4 cup flour (use gf, if needed)
- oil for frying
- Seasoning (1 Tbs garlic powder, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 Tbs onion powder)
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (use gf, if needed)
- Combine in a bowl the Bang Bang Sauce, flour, coconut milk, seasoning. Mix with a wire whisk or spatula until well combined.
- Add cauliflower florets, season with salt and pepper, mix until well coated. If you use the optional breadcrumbs coat them as well in the cauliflower mix.
- Heat a skillet with oil. Make sure the oil is hot, then add cauliflower fry for around 2.5 minutes from each side.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 359
- Sugar: 14.9 g
- Sodium: 146 mg
- Fat: 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 8.2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 13.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.8 g
- Fiber: 4.2 g
- Protein: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g