My Bean and Chickpea Sandwich is ready in a few easy steps. It’s vegan and gluten free and one of my favorite vegan sandwiches ever. It comes with a mash of beans and chickpeas, fresh vegetables, and a hearty bread. Try the Bean and Chickpea Sandwich and fall in love with it!
For the Bean and Chickpea mash:
- 15 oz (400 g) canned white beans
- 15 oz (400 g) canned chickpeas
- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 Limette juiced
- salt, pepper
- splash white vinegar
For the sandwich:
- Bread of your choice
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 avocado
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 cucumber
- For the Bean and Chickpea mash:
- Transfer all ingredients to a bowl. Use a masher to manually to make a chunky mash.
- For the sandwich:
- Slice the vegetables. Heat a bit of oil in a pan and slightly roast the eggplant.
- Assemble the sandwich, starting with the mash, then vegetables, vegenaise, and some cress. Enjoy!