This stunningly delicious BLT Macaroni Salad is entirely vegan and gluten free. With a vegan bacon made from tempeh, it’s a winning combination for everyone.
- 1 lb macaroni (I used gf)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 2 handful spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup tempeh, cut into small cubes
- 2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 batch Roasted Garlic Vegan Parmesan Salad Dressing, prepared
- salt, pepper to taste
- Cook your macaroni according the package directions. This will vary a bit based on the used brand. Let it cool or chill with cold water.
- Prepare the dressing.
- Next, combine the pasta, cherry tomatoes, spinach, and vegan bacon in a big bowl mix with the dressing. Divide into plates or bowls, enjoy.
- Serving Size: 2.5 cups
- Calories: 360
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 9
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 51
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 15
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: pasta, salad, BLT, vegan, gluten free, vegan bacon, meal prep