If you need an easy healthy breakfast, then my Vegan Breakfast Bowl is exactly what you need. Full of fruits, nuts, and with gluten free oats, this is not only nourishing but also delicious. If you like, you can also make this an amazing quinoa breakfast recipe by substituting the oats. Sprinkle your favorite nut butter over this Breakfast Bowl and be energized for the day.
- 1 cup (100 g) gluten-free oats
- 14 oz (400 ml) coconut milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1–2 Tbs nut butter of choice
- 2 Tbs coconut flakes
- 1–2 Tbs maple syrup, to taste
- Add the coconut milk and the oats to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat. Stir in the maple syrup.
- Wash the berries. Add the oats, berries, and almonds to a bowl. Sprinkle with some coconut flakes and nut butter of you choice.