Tasty Cheesecake Brownies with Caramel Apples. Vegan, quick & easy to make, these gluten free brownies come out moist and sweet without added refined sugar. Absolutely delicious and perfect for a dessert full of fall flavors. Bring every Thanksgiving dinner to end on a high.
- First prepare the dough for the brownies according the directions.
- While the brownies are in the oven, prepare the filling according the directions but leave out the bananas from the original recipe.
- After baking, make sure the dough cools off. Then you can put the filling on top of it.
- Dice the apples and prepare the baked apples according the directions.
- Last is assembling: divide the baked apple on top the cream filling, drizzle with caramel sauce as much as you like and enjoy.