- 2.5 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 zucchini peeled, grated and squeezed
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips + 1/2 cup more for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 1/3 cup cacao butter melted
- Prepare a baking dish with parchment paper or simply use a bit of coconut oil and grease the pan. Now head over to a bowl and combine all ingredients. Garnish with the rest chocolate chips, bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- After those 30 minutes keep the oven running and take the bread out of the oven. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 30 minutes. This steps is important. Otherwise the chocolate chips on top will burn and get too dark.