This amazingly satisfying and super easy to make Enchilada Lasagna is naturally vegan, gluten free, and a winner for all family lunches and dinners.
- 10 Lasagna no boil noodles (I used gf)
- 1 batch 3 Ingredient Vegan Cheese Sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 4 cups enchilada sauce
- 3 Tbs enchilada seasoning
- salt, pepper to taste
- vegan Parmesan, prepared from the Beet and Spinach Tart
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup corn
- First heat a pot with a bit of oil or vegetable broth for fry. Give onions and garlic to the pot and fry them for around 3 minutes.
- Now add the other optional vegetables like mushrooms or bell peppers to the pan fry them until slightly done.
- This is followed by the enchilada seasoning, salt and pepper, and enchilada sauce. Finish with corn, let all simmer for 2 minutes more.
- Final step is assembling. You will need a 10×10 inch casserole dish for this: Start with a layer of enchilada veggie mix, followed by lasagna noodles, and 3 ingredient vegan cheese sauce. Repeat until everything is gone.
- Last layer should be vegan cheese sauce. Sprinkle with optional vegan Parmesan. Bake for 10 minutes with aluminum foil on top at 410°F. After that remove aluminium foil and bake for 15 minutes longer.
- Serving Size: 2.5 cups
- Calories: 412
- Sugar: 7.5
- Sodium: 461
- Fat: 20
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Unsaturated Fat: 8
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 48
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 12
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Lasagna, Enchilada, Vegan, Gluten Free, Plant based, dairy free, easy food, family recipes