My easy Everyday Quinoa Breakfast Bowl is an awesome way to have quinoa for breakfast. It’s a vegan and gluten free recipe that combines quinoa cooked in almond milk with fresh fruit and a sprinkle of nut butter. Charge your batteries to full with this breakfast quinoa.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups (470 ml) almond milk
- 1 Tbs maple syrup
- fresh fruits: strawberries, raspberries, blue berries, blackberries
- nut butter for sprinkling, optional
- cacao nibs, optional
- Cook the quinoa according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Just use almond milk instead of water.
- Wash you favorite fruits. Combine in a bowl together with the cooked quinoa. Sprinkle with nut butter and optional cacao nibs.