This Garlic Bread Recipe is ready in under 15 minutes and a time saver that the whole family will enjoy in no time. Kids friendly, picky eater approved, this garlic bread will devoured and enjoyed by everyone. Bonus: no one would ever guess it is vegan, dairy free, and easily made gluten free.
- 1 batch Garlic Butter, prepared
- 1 baguette or bread of choice (use gluten free if needed)
- 1/4 cup olive oil for brushing
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Brush baguette or bread with olive oil and generously spread garlic butter on bread.
- Distribute the garlic butter bread on a prepared sheet pan prepared with parchment paper and bake for around 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Alternatively to the oven version, heat the garlic butter in a sauce pan. Then add the bread slices with the open side down into the garlic butter and let it roast for 2 minutes. The result should be a golden brown top when you take the bread out of the pan.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 187 mg
- Fat: 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 13.8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8.6 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.5 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g