Hummus Homemade Bread made with just 5 ingredients, vegan, and gluten free. Simple and tasty, this will be the best fresh bread you’ve ever made.
- 3 cups gf flour ( I use light buckwheat flour)
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup plain Hummus or try my recipe here
- 1/2 cup tahini
- pinch salt
- 1/3 pumpkin seeds for garnish on top
- Combine all the ingredients in that single bowl, and mix them well with the spatula. Transfer the dough to a pan prepared with baking paper. You could also use a bit of oil to grease.
- Next and last step is to give the pumpkin seeds on top for garnish. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake all for 55 minutes at 400°F.