This creamy Hummus Potato Salad is naturally vegan and gluten free. Full of crunchy vegetables and fresh herbs, it is made nut-free with hummus instead of mayo. Super easy to make and extra tasty.
- 1 1/2 cups hummus (store-bought, or 30 Seconds Best Hummus Recipe)
- 2 lbs potatoes, washed, peeled or skin on, cut into chunks
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 small bunch scallions, finely chopped
- 1 cup corn
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- salt, pepper to taste
- Start by peeling the potatoes or if you prefer to leave skin on, wash them to remove all the dirt. Put them in a casserole with water and cook them until done (mostly in 15 to 20 minutes depending on your chosen potatoes).
- Wash and chop roasted red peppers, parsley, and scallions. Combine with corn in a bowl.
- Last add cooked potatoes and hummus to the other ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 166
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 44
- Fiber: 10
- Protein: 8
- Cholesterol: 0