Super creamy and addictive, this Lemon Broccoli Pasta is naturally vegan, gluten free and a must make for any serious lover of delicious food.
- 1 lb pasta (I used gf spaghetti)
- 1 batch 3 Ingredient Vegan Cheese Sauce
- 1 lemon juiced + zest
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 tsp olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according the manufacturer’s directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. Combine cashews, tahini, vegetable broth from the 3 Ingredient Vegan Cheese Sauce in a blender. Add lemon juice and zest, and finally garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy, then mix with pasta.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the broccoli for about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Finally divide onto bowls or plates. Top with the fried broccoli.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 451
- Sugar: 3.5
- Sodium: 182
- Fat: 13
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 5
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 67
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 16
- Cholesterol: 0