This Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza will seriously step up your pizza night game. Made with an homemade Muhammara, vegan, gluten free, easy, and incredibly delicious.
- 1 batch Muhammara — leave out the chia seeds, add 4 more garlic cloves!
- 1/2 cup olives, pitted
- 2 roasted bell peppers, cut into stripes
- 1 big handful sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 flat breads (I used vegan friendly and gluten free ones)
- 1 cup artichokes, chopped, from a jar (optional)
- salt, pepper to taste
- Spread some Muhammara on the flatbread. Add bell pepper, olives, zucchini, sun dried tomatoes, and artichokes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Next bake the pizza on a baking sheet with parchment paper, for around 15 minutes at 410°F. Done and ready to enjoy.