For the Cashew Tzatziki:
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 clove garlic
- salt to taste
- 2–3 tbs white vinegar
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) water
- a little bit of chopped cucumber
For the Mediterranean Quinoa:
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 Tbs tomato paste
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1–2 handful sundried tomatoes chopped
- salt and pepper
- For the Cashew Tzatziki:
- Drain the cashews and add with all other ingredients (except for the chopped cucumber pieces) into a blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the cucumber pieces, and mix. Store in the fridge.
- For the Mediterranean Quinoa:
- Cook the quinoa according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the zucchini, pepper, and eggplant. Transfer to the baking sheet, season with salt an pepper, and bake for about 20 minutes.
- When the quinoa is done, add the tomato paste and mix well.
- To arrange the dish, serve the quinoa with the roasted vegetables, chopped sundried tomatoes, and top it off with the Cashew Tzatziki.