This Mexican Cheese Black Bean Burger is made with an incredibly addicting homemade Mexican cheese and spicy Habanero pepper. Put this on your vegan and gluten free must-try list.
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup bread crumbs (gf)
- 1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1 batch Mexican Cheese Dip
- 1 habanero pepper, pitted and chopped
- salt to taste
- avocado slices, fried onions, tomato, lettuce
- First combine 1/2 cup of the Mexican Cheese and all the other ingredients except the optional toppings in a food processor. Pulse a couple of times but take care not to over-process the mixture. We all love some texture.
- Next and already last easy step: Fry the burgers for around 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or just bake them for 20 minutes at 415°F. Assemble your burger on your favorite bun (use gf if needed), smear some Mexican Cheese on it, top with your favorite and optional toppings, enjoy!