Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice made with just 5 ingredients and in 2 easy steps. It has never been so easy to customize your dream vegan rice bowl.
For the Cauliflower Rice:
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbs olive or canola oil
- 1 chili, seeded and cut into small pieces (optional)
- cilantro for garnish
- salt, pepper to taste
For the Black Beans:
- 1 Tbs olive or canola oil
- 1 14 oz can black beans, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- Put the cauliflower florets in a high speed blender or food processor and pulse until you have rice-like bits.
- Heat a skillet with 2 Tbs of oil and fry the cauliflower rice with garlic, season with salt and pepper. While the florets are frying heat another small skillet add 1 Tbs of oil add drained black beans and garlic to the pan. When all is done, assemble in bowls, garnish with the chili (optional) and cilantro, done.