This Mexican Street Corn Potato Casserole is seriously addictive with an incredibly easy homemade sauce and lots of flavors from roasted corn.
- 2 corn cobs, peeled and roasted or grilled
- 1 lb potatoes, peeled into slices pre-cooked
- 1 batch Vegan Cheese Sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 tsp cumin
- salt, pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients from the vegan cheese sauce in a blender. Add extra garlic and cumin and process until smooth.
- Assemble the Casserole: start with a layer of potatoes, season with salt and pepper. This is important! Follow this with bell pepper plus corn, then a good amount of sauce. Repeat this until potatoes and bell pepper are used. The last layer should be sauce and a bit of corn.
- Bake this all for 20 minutes at 410°F and enjoy.