Be prepared for an incredible flavor sensation with this Olive Hummus Pasta Salad. Super easy to make and full of amazing flavors. Naturally vegan, gluten free, made with hummus instead of mayo.
- 1 lb pasta (I used gluten free)
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 batch Olive Hummus [vegan, gf]
- 1/2 cup olives, chopped
- salt, pepper to taste
- vegan Parmesan from my Beet and Spinach Tart
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking combine olive hummus, chopped roasted red bell pepper, and olives in a bowl.
- If you use the optional vegan parmesan, make it now. Just combine cashews and nutritional yeast in blender and pulse until you reach a flour like texture.
- Last, when the pasta done, drain and add it to the bowl. Mix until well incorporated, sprinkle some optional vegan parmesan on top. Divide into bowls or plates, enjoy and devour!
- Serving Size: 2.5 cups
- Calories: 497
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 547
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 11
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 71
- Fiber: 8
- Protein: 15
- Cholesterol: 0