My new One Pot Garlic Butter Chickpeas are incredibly easy, flavorful, vegan, gluten free and made in one pot. Made with cacao butter, oat cream, and spinach this is perfect choice for healthy lunch or dinner.
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup rice or oat cream
- 1 Tbs garlic poeder
- 2 Tbs Cacoa Butter
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 large hand spinach
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Heat a casserole dish with the cacao butter until it is melted. Then add the garlic and onion, if used, and fry them for about 3 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and let simmer for further 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, garlic powder, add chickpeas and mix well.
- Then add rice or oat cream cook for 10 minutes reduce heat to low. Finally, add spinach and cook for further 3 minutes.