My One Pot Garlic Butter Lentils are incredibly delicious, easy, vegan, gluten free and a must make. Only 6 ingredients are required plus you can customize to your own liking with additional add-ons.
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Tbs Cacao Butter
- 2 cups rice or oat cream
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 large hand spinach
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and pressed
- salt, pepper to taste
optional add ons:
- 1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Heat a casserole pot and add the cacao butter. When it’s melted add garlic, onions, and sun dried tomatoes and fry them for 3 minutes. Now come the lentils, water, and 1 cup of the rice or oat cream.
- Cook this mix for around 25 minutes until lentils are done. Then finish with the spinach, the remaining cup of rice or oat creme, and optional nutritional yeast.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, not longer or the spinach will get too mushy.