These One Pot Pad Thai Noodles will become your favorite food: easy, delicious, healthy, vegan, and gluten free. Full of fresh vegetables and a spicy, creamy peanut butter sauce.
- 4 cups cooked Pad thai or ramen noodles (I use gluten free)
- 3 cups assorted veggies, chopped or sliced
- 1 batch peanut butter sauce
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- salt, pepper
- Heat a bit of oil (or vegetable broth for oil free cooking) to fry the veggies. Use your favorite combination, cut into not too fine pieces. Stir well, and it will take about 5 minutes until the veggies are lightly soft and golden.
- Give all the other ingredients (peanut butter sauce, coconut milk, cooked noodles, garlic, Sriracha sauce) in the pot and bring to a simmer. Let cook on low for 5 more minutes or until the sauce sets.
- Serving Size: 8