This Pizza Spaghetti recipe is made with simple ingredients like cooked spaghetti, olives, and bell pepper all covered in a pizza sauce, seasoned with Italian herbs and garlic, baked to cheesy perfection. It is on the table in around 20 minutes no one will know it is vegan.
- 5 cups spaghetti cooked (use gf, if needed)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup vegan pepperoni
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 batch Vegan Parmesan Cheese (3 ingredients, 1 min)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp Italian herbs
- 2 tsp crushed paprika
- salt, pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 430°F and you will need a 10×10 inch casserole dish greased with a bit of olive oil.
- In a large pot or casserole heat oil. When hot, add onions and bell pepper and fry for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add cooked spaghetti, tomato sauce, half of the vegan mozzarella, vegan parmesan, 3/4 of the vegan pepperoni.
- Season with smoked paprika, chili flakes, Italian herbs, and finally salt and pepper .
- Mix everything together, transfer to the casserole dish. Top with remaining vegan pepperoni and cheeses, bake for 15 minutes, serve on plates.
- Serving Size: 2.5 cups
- Calories: 750
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 766 mg
- Fat: 31 g
- Saturated Fat: 15 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 11 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 78 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: Pizza Spaghetti, vegan, vegetarian, lunch, dinner, mealprep