Friends, Pumpkin Vegan Cream Cheese Taquitos, come on board and get into the loop with just 6 ingredients and 2 easy steps of course vegan and gluten free as always.
- 1 small pumpkin, cut into cubes and cooked
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 oz vegan cream cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 Tbs nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds optional
- tortillas (use gluten free if needed)
- salt, pepper to taste
- optional Cranberry Sauce
- Combine pre-cooked pumpkin cubes, cinnamon, vegan cream cheese, garlic, nutritional yeast, and season with salt and pepper in a bowl. Mash with a potato smasher, or pulse in a food processor, or blender.
- To assemble just put a good amount of the pumpkin mix on a tortilla. Add some pumpkin seeds (optional) on top and roll into taquitos. You can brush them with a little bit of your favorite oil or just leave oil free. Bake these Pumpkin Vegan Cream Cheese Taquitos on a baking sheet for 15 minutes at 400°F. Serve with optional Cranberry Sauce.