This amazing Roasted Garlic Carbonara Sauce is super creamy, entirely vegan and gluten free. It takes just 4 ingredients and will be a must make for everyone.
- 7 oz oat cream or coconut creamer, unsweetened
- 5 cloves garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp black salt (kala namak)
- 2 tsp liquid smoke (optional)
- pepper to taste
- First heat some oil, cacao butter or vegetable broth for oil free cooking. Fry the garlic for around 3 minutes, then add all the other ingredients to that pan cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Note: If your cream is a bit thin, adjust with tapioca starch until the sauce thickens. My cream was really thick so no need for extra starch. But it may depend on brand and cream.
- Serve over pasta or whatever you like and enjoy!