This Roasted Garlic Naan is an easy homemade bread that is an amazing addition to BBQs, salads, sandwiches, stews, or soups.
- 3 cups (375 g) gluten-free flour (plus a bit more)
- 10 oz (300 g) plant-based yoghurt
- 2 Tbs baking soda
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) oat milk
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- coconut oil for frying
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the yoghurt and milk. Add to the bowl with the dry ingredients while kneading well until you get a slightly sticky dough. Do not add all wet ingredients at once.
- Cover the dough and put it in a warm place for about one hour.
- Heat 1 Tbs of coconut oil in a pan. Peel the garlic and roast it in the oil for 3-4 minutes, then squeeze the garlic into the dough and mix.
- Prepare the surface of your work place with extra flour. Form 8-12 (depending on the size you wish) balls out of the dough and flatten into Naan Bread shape.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Put the bread dough into the pan piece-by-piece. Flip after about two minutes. After another minute, remove from the pan. Optionally, you can sprinkle some extra coconut oil on the done bread.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 262
- Sugar: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 419 mg
- Fat: 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 45 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 8.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: Naan bread, homemade bread