These Stir Fry Noodles are the ultimate easy comfort food for everyone who is looking for super easy 15 minute meals that the whole family and even picky kids will love.
- 2 cups spaghetti, cooked (use gluten free if needed)
- 3 cups mixed vegetables (I used broccoli florets, onions, bell pepper, carrots, and mushrooms)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 batch Stir Fry Sauce, prepared
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and add vegetables like onions, bell pepper, broccoli, mushrooms, and garlic.
- Fry for around 5 minutes then add stir fry sauce and spaghetti noodles to the pan.
- Mix and cook for 3 minutes more. Serve on plates or in bowls, enjoy.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 19.1 g
- Sodium: 103 mg
- Fat: 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 47.5 g
- Fiber: 4.7 g
- Protein: 7.0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: vegan, stir fry, vegetables, noodles, vegetarian, one pan, work lunch, meal prep