My new Sun Dried Tomato Garlic Bread so incredibly full of flavor, easy to make, delicious, vegan, and gluten free. A homemade bread that you will make over and over again.
- 2.5 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled and pressed
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- 1/4 cup walnuts, broken into pieces
- Heat a skillet with the olive oil and fry the garlic and sun dried tomatoes for around 2 minutes. Then go to a big bowl and combine garlic and sun dried tomatoes with all the other ingredients except the walnuts. Mix well with a spatula, then put the dough in a baking dish prepared with parchment paper (or greased with some oil, up to you and your liking).
- Sprinkle the walnut pieces on top, bake for 45 minutes at 350°F. Cover the dish with aluminum foil on top, because we don’t want to burn the nuts on top.