This Sweet Potato Curry is a one pot meal which is packed with flavor and the whole family will love it. A 30 minute meal which is made with simple ingredients and no one would ever tell it is naturally vegan.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup bell pepper
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 1 14 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 4 Tbs Red Curry Paste
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 large handful spinach, chopped
- Heat a bit of oil, or if you don’t use oil vegetable broth, in a casserole. Add garlic, onions, and bell pepper. Fry all for around 3 minutes then add sweet potatoes, coconut milk, red curry paste and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add chickpeas, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 6 minutes longer, then give optional spinach to the curry.
- Serve in bowls or over rice on plates.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 363
- Sugar: 5.4 g
- Sodium: 129 mg
- Fat: 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 34.5 g
- Fiber: 9.8 g
- Protein: 6.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: sweet potatoes, curry recipes, vegan, lunch, dinner, meal prep