This Thai Noodle Salad is super easy to make. Ready in to eat for your under 20 minute meals, all covered in the most delicious Thai peanut sauce you’ve ever made and tasted. Kids friendly, this is a must make for all family dinners. It is naturally vegan, also gluten free as well, this cold noodle salad is keeper for everyone.
- 8 oz pasta (use gluten free, if needed)
- 1 batch Thai Peanut Sauce with Basil
- 1/4 cup coriander
- 1/2 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 1 cup red cabbage or beets, shredded
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Cook your pasta according the directions. I used fusili here because I find it holds the pasta salad dressing so well.
- After the pasta is done, mix it with vegetables like edamame, bell pepper, scallions, carrots, and for optional texture add red cabbage or beets.
- Add Thai peanut dressing and combine all. Serve on plates or in bowls, then sprinkle with optional sesame seeds.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 566
- Sugar: 5.6 g
- Sodium: 218 mg
- Fat: 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 12.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 20.3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 42.2 g
- Fiber: 7.7 g
- Protein: 19.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: Thai salad, Thai pasta, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, lunch, dinner, meal prep