My Vegetarian Cincinnati Chili is full of protein, entirely vegan and gluten free. For real the best way to to have spicy food that is good for your body and soul.
- 1 batch Tempeh sauce
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 15 oz can black beans, reserve 1/3 cup liquid
- 1 Tbs cacao powder,
- chili spice mix (2 Tbs chili powder, 2 tsp cinnamon, 4 tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp cloves)
- salt, pepper to taste
- Prepare the chili spice mix by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Making the tempeh sauce according the directions, but add extra bell pepper. Cook the whole mix for around 6 minutes.
- Add beans, reserved bean liquid, cacao powder, and spice mix.
- Cook for ten extra minutes. Enjoy plain or served over pasta with bread.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 406
- Sugar: 6.3 g
- Sodium: 345 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 8.8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9.2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 6.2 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: chili recipe, pasta recipe, lunch, dinner