Have an amazing pizza night with this White Bean and Pesto Pizza in no time. Naturally vegan, gluten free, and so delicious.
- 1 pizza dough, store bought (use gf, if needed) or my homemade one from the Vegan Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 heaping cup vegan pesto (try homemade from my Avocado Pesto Pasta Sauce)
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 15 oz can white beans, drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts for garnish, optional
- salt, pepper to taste
- To make the White Bean Dip, combine drained white beans, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- On a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper, distribute the pizza dough. Add pesto, followed by white bean dip, and finally cherry tomatoes. Bake for 15 minutes at 410°F.
If you want to use the optional pine nuts, bake the pizza first for 10 minutes at the same temperature. Take out of the oven, sprinkle pine nuts on top. Then bake the White Bean and Pesto Pizza for another 5 minutes until the pine nuts are nicely golden.
- Serving Size: 1/2 pizza
- Calories: 635
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 20
- Fat: 31
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 14
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 74
- Fiber: 10
- Protein: 18
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: pizza, pesto, white bean, vegan, gluten free, plant based, lunch, dinner, mealprep