This amazing White Chili Lasagna is entirely vegan, gluten fee, and so easy to make. A stunning lunch or dinner, ideal for meal prep and work lunches.
- 1 batch Vegetarian White Chili, prepared
- 8 no boil lasagna noodles (I used gf)
- 28 oz marinara sauce
- 1 Tbs Tapioca or potato starch + 2 tsp water
- vegan parmesan, prepared from my Beet and Spinach Tart
- You will need a 10×10 inch casserole dish. Start with a layer of marinara, followed by lasagna noodles and white chili. Sprinkle a bit vegan parmesan, optional, if you like.
- Repeat these steps until no chili and marinara are left. The last layer should be marinara. Again sprinkle a bit vegan parmesan if you want, totally optional.
- Bake everything covered with aluminum foil on top for around 15 minutes at 415°F. Remove the foil and bake 10 minutes longer, lastly divide on plates or bowls.
When making the White Chili, add mixed tapioca or potato starch (starch + 2 tsp water). This will help thicken the chili.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 457
- Sugar: 10
- Sodium: 676
- Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 65
- Fiber: 12
- Protein: 15
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: chili, white chili, gluten free, vegan, lasagna, dairy free, gluten free, plant based