This incredibly delicious White Chili Taco Soup is entirely vegan, and gluten free. Super creamy, satisfying and packed with flavor – a must make for lunch and dinner.
- 1 batch Vegetarian White Chili
- 2 handful tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Heat a sauce pan with a bit of oil or vegetable broth if you prefer oil free cooking. Add garlic, the optional onion and bell pepper, and fry all for around 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add vegan cream, the vegetable broth, jalapeños, white chili seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes more.
- Last but not least, if you plan to use the optional corn, add it now. Not earlier. You really want to have a good corn texture not a mushy one.
- Divide onto plates or bowls. Garnish with tortilla chips and enjoy. That’s how to make taco soup on the stove.
- Serving Size: 2.5 cups
- Calories: 551
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 1170
- Fat: 25
- Saturated Fat: 8
- Unsaturated Fat: 8
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 83
- Fiber: 15
- Protein: 21
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Taco Soup, White Chili