Look for further for an Easy Blueberry Cobbler recipe that is both vegan and gluten free. My first attempt at making this amazing fruit cobbler is an instant hit. In only three steps you prepare yourself and your family a healthy dessert with this Easy Blueberry Cobbler. Waste no time and try it today!
This weekend was much nicer than the last one when non-stopping rain made me hide inside and improvise on those Hummus Pizza Tartlets, I posted here recently. Now with the beautiful sunshine, I had a change to explore the local farmers’ market.
Summer season means vacation time so the market was not completely full. Still there was a very sizable crowd of people roaming the stands that offered beautifully looking vegetables and fruits, as well produces that ranged from freshly baked bread to pickled olives.
Amazing colors assaulted your eyes, and the mixed aromas of the different offerings were simply stunning. I got back with quite some stuff, among which was also a large batch of fresh blueberries.
How to make the Easy Blueberry Cobbler?
And I was really in the mood for a sweet treat. During the week I also bought coconut blossom sugar and while I was unpacking my bags, I thought that it would be an awesome idea to make a healthy vegan dessert with them and so, my Easy Blueberry Cobbler was born.
This is one of those recipes that is a lot of fun to make (because it is so simple) and a lot of fun to eat because it’s so extra delicious and evokes childhood memories: cooked juicy fruit and a crunchy sweet top. I was drooling just thinking about it.
I started with mixing the blueberries with coconut blossom sugar and a bit of orange juice. Making the batter vegan was just a matter of mixing coconut oil and – again – coconut blossom sugar, gluten-free flour, and one or two splashes of almond milk.
Cover the blueberry mix with the batter and put it into the oven for 35-40 minutes. It doesn’t take long until your kitchen will be filled with mouth-watering aromas that makes waiting until the Easy Blueberry Cobbler is done pure torture.
But it’s worth the wait! Trust me, this is the treat you need in your life. I cannot tell you how many times I have made this. Not only for myself but also for friends and family. So much love all over!
Look no further for an Easy Blueberry Cobbler recipe that is both vegan and gluten free. My first attempt at making this amazing fruit cobbler is an instant hit. In only three steps you prepare yourself and your family a healthy dessert with this Easy Blueberry Cobbler. Waste no time and try it today!
For the blueberries:
- 3 cups (300 g) fresh blueberries
- 3 Tbs coconut blossom sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
For the dough:
- 1 cup (130 g) gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (120 g) coconut blossom sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) almond milk
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C).
- In a baking dish, mix the fresh blueberries with the coconut blossom sugar and the orange juice. Set aside.
- Add the coconut oil and sugar to a small bowl and mix well. Stir strongly for a minute. Then add the remaining ingredients and combine everything until you get a smooth texture.
- Give the dough on top of the blueberries. Try to cover all of it.
- Bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.