These Pan Fried Noodles are made with simple ingredients that you find in your pantry. Easy to make, full of amazing flavors, ready in 15 minutes. A keeper that the whole family will love. Even the pickiest kids or hubbies will eat this entirely vegan meal.
It is made with colorful veggies like edamame, bell pepper, carrots and seriously delicious.
But what takes these Pan Fried Noodles over the top is using my Pad Thai sauce.
These noodles are also a perfect and fast way to make use of leftover pasta.
Noodle recipes are amazing, budget friendly, filling and versatile.
And with this new addition, this list grows longer and more exciting.
Why you should make these Pan Fried Noodles
There are many reasons why to make this easy noodle recipe. It is:
- easy with step by step pictures
- full of flavor (that Pad Thai Sauce is the star)
- budget friendly
- made with leftover pasta
- full colorful veggies
Everything comes together in 15 minutes, so this is a great timesaver as well.
What you need for this Pan Fried Noodles recipe
As always, you need only very few ingredients to make this dish:
- cooked pasta (any will work, use gf if needed
- Pad Thai Sauce
- peanut oil
- mixed veggies (edamame, bell pepper, carrots, scallions, bean sprouts)
How to make Pan Fried Noodles
Start with a large skillet and heat peanut oil. Add bell pepper, carrots, and scallions (leave some for garnish). Fry for around 2 minutes. Now add bean sprouts, noodles and mix everything with Pad Thai sauce. Finally garnish with scallions.
Serve on plates or in bowls, yum.
A keeper for lunch, dinner meal prep, and so much more.
Variations to love this even more
The easiest way to give this recipe some variation is to try it with other vegetables.
You can swap out or add green beans, mushrooms, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, peas, eggplants, zucchinis, or corn.
You see it is really flexible and you do it every time the way you want and like.
Also you can change pasta use:
- bow tie
- buckwheat Soba noodles
Share your feedback and results.
- 1.5 cups cooked pasta (leftover is great, use gf if needed)
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup cooked edamame
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 small bunch spring onions, chopped into small rings
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1/4 cup Pad Thai Sauce
- salt, pepper to taste
- Start with a large skillet and heat peanut oil. Add bell pepper, carrots, and scallions (leave some for garnish). Fry for around 2 minutes.
- Now add bean sprouts, noodles and mix everything with Pad Thai sauce.
- Finally garnish with scallions.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 2.5 cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 486Total Fat: 28.5gSaturated Fat: 5.1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22.2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 209mgCarbohydrates: 52.2gFiber: 6.3gSugar: 15.6gProtein: 8.1g