This Pizza Spaghetti recipe is made with simple ingredients like cooked spaghetti, olives, and bell pepper all covered in a pizza sauce, seasoned with Italian herbs and garlic, baked to cheesy perfection. It is on the table in around 20 minutes no one will know it is vegan.
Easy pasta recipes are always the way to go for me.
If you are looking for more pasta ideas, I’m always happy to help. Feel free to browse around, my kitchen is always open.
Why this is the best Pizza Spaghetti recipe
This is an easy recipe made with leftover pasta, so you can relax while cooking. As always, I also bring you step by step pictures with which it is even easier to prepare with always perfect results.
My dish really lives from its simple flavors from garlic, Italian herbs, and tomato sauce that when combined just get to another level.
Filling and budget friendly, this will make a good amount of portions and you can easily double the amount depending on how large your casserole dish is.
What you need for this Pizza Spaghetti recipe
When you go ahead with treating yourself to one of the best pasta dishes ever, make sure you have the following ready at hand:
- olive oil
- tomato sauce
- vegan mozzarella
- vegan pepperoni
- Italian herbs
- crushed paprika
- chili flakes
- bell pepper
- vegan parmesan
How to make Pizza Spaghetti
Preheat oven to 430°F and you will need a 10×10 inch casserole dish greased with a bit of olive oil.
In a large pot or casserole heat oil. When hot, add onions and bell pepper and fry for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat, add cooked spaghetti, tomato sauce, half of the vegan mozzarella, vegan parmesan, 3/4 of the vegan pepperoni.
Season with smoked paprika, chili flakes, Italian herbs, and finally salt and pepper .
Mix everything together, transfer to the casserole dish. Top with remaining vegan pepperoni and cheeses, bake for 15 minutes, serve on plates.
Leftovers can be simple stored and will last for around 5 days.
Use crushed or chopped tomatoes instead of tomato sauce for a heartier texture.
You can easily add other vegetables like mushrooms, spinach, corn and more.
Double or triple batch to make large amounts, easy done for meal prep.
Snap a picture, if you make these Pizza Spaghetti.
- 5 cups spaghetti cooked (use gf, if needed)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup vegan pepperoni
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese (3 ingredients, 1 min)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp Italian herbs
- 2 tsp crushed paprika
- salt, pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 430°F and you will need a 10x10 inch casserole dish greased with a bit of olive oil.
- In a large pot or casserole heat oil. When hot, add onions and bell pepper and fry for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add cooked spaghetti, tomato sauce, half of the vegan mozzarella, vegan parmesan, 3/4 of the vegan pepperoni.
- Season with smoked paprika, chili flakes, Italian herbs, and finally salt and pepper .
- Mix everything together, transfer to the casserole dish. Top with remaining vegan pepperoni and cheeses, bake for 15 minutes, serve on plates.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 2.5 cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 750Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 766mgCarbohydrates: 78gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 40g