This Greek Pasta Salad is super easy to make and packed with amazing flavors. Everything comes together in 15 minutes using leftover pasta. A timesaver with little effort but maximum result and no one can tell it is vegan. A keeper the whole family will come to, because even pickiest kids or hubbies will devour a second or third plate.
Give me all that pasta, all the time!
If you are looking for more easy pasta recipes, use the search bar! There are a lot of more good things to explore for you.
Why this is the best Greek Pasta Salad
It is so easy, you could almost say that it makes itself in no time. And the result is something that your family can always count on.
My recipe is as easy as it gets with leftover pasta. So you save time while not cooking pasta or having to let it cool down. Everything is so simple with step by step pictures so you can learn how to make a Greek Pasta Salad.
It is all made with ingredients that you might already have stored in your pantry.
What you get is a budget friendly family meal, which makes a lot and can be easily doubled, if you have a large crowd.
Everything is covered in an amazing dressing which you want to drink. So be prepared to make a double batch.
Finally, it has a great texture, fresh and satisfying.
What you need for this Greek Pasta Salad recipe
Here is all you need to have at hand:
- pasta (leftover is great)
- vegan feta
- bell pepper
- olive oil
How to make Greek Pasta Salad
Start with a small bowl. Combine garlic, dill, oregano, red vinegar, olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Mix it all together until combined. Set the dressing aside.
Next, in a larger bowl, combine pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, vegan feta, and olives. Add dressing and mix. Serve on plates or in bowls.
Leftovers will stay fresh properly stored up to 5 days, so you plan in advanced and flavors will even better.
Variations and tips
- Try different herbs like parsley.
- Use other kinds of olives, everything is great here.
- Different pasta can be used like spaghetti, orzo, linguine, macaroni.
- Try other colorful bell peppers
Other salads to make:
For the salad:
- 4 cups pasta cooked (use gf, f needed)
- 1/2 cup red onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup bell pepper (I used yellow) finely chopped
- 1/3 cup cucumber finely chopped
- 1 cup olives (Kalamata are great) halved and pitted
- 1 cup vegan feta, finely chopped
- salt, pepper to taste
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tsp dill, dried
- 2 tsp oregano, dried
- salt, pepper to taste
- Start with a small bowl. Combine garlic, dill, oregano, red vinegar, olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Mix it all together until combined. Set the dressing aside.
- Next, in a larger bowl, combine pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, vegan feta, and olives. Add dressing and mix. Serve on plates or in bowls.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 2 cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 515Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 301mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 4gSugar: 0.7gProtein: 11g