Fresh strawberries are the heart of this new easy recipe. Waste no time and make my Vegan Strawberry Cobbler.
Say Hello to strawberries. I bought some recently from the farmers market and I just love them. When late spring and summer comes and the markets are full of fresh strawberries directly from the local fields, the fresh and sweet aroma hangs in the air.
I’ve fallen in love with farmers markets a while ago. I just love browsing around and positively stumbling here and there, idling from stand to stand and inhale all the aromas.
Farmer markets are therapeutic – just as I was now looking around for fresh strawberries.
And you know what’s so funny? Just imagine there was a time friends, when I knew nothing about cooking and baking. Yes I was one of those people who were happy to open a can of something. I’ve come a long way.
Do you love baking? If so, friends, how about we bake my Vegan Strawberry Cobbler together today?
Best part of this Strawberry Cobbler recipe: it’s gluten free, vegan, and oil free. Yes, I don’t make false promises. You can make this with only 6 ingredients and in 2 easy steps.
Bonus: you cook the filling with the dough while it’s baking. You don’t need any special equipment to make the filling – all will be done in one step while baking.
The result is absolutely drool worthy and simply finger licking good. Just as this summer should be. The Vegan Strawberry Cobbler is juicy, sweet, summer-y, spring-ish, mouthwatering, easy, refreshing and pure deliciousness.
Don’t miss my Vegan Strawberry Cobbler
This recipe is really as easy as it gets. Just wash and coarsely chop the strawberries and combine them with orange juice and coconut blossom sugar.
Transfer this strawberry mix to a baking pan and get started on the dough. Give all all ingredients into bowl, mix well until a slightly sticky dough forms, then cover the strawberry filling with it. Bake for 30 minutes, done!
Those 30 minutes can be tough friends! While the Strawberry Cobbler is baking, it’s flavors will already fill your kitchen and you need to be brave and have patience!
I know it’s a hard time waiting, but when it’s done you can have and enjoy the beauty of summer and healthy power of strawberries.
For the filling:
- 15 oz (300 g) strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 Tbs coconut blossom sugar
For the dough:
- 1 1/4 cups (160 g) gluten free flour
- 1 heaping Tbs almond butter
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) almond milk
- 1/3 cup (80 g) coconut blossom sugar
- 1 Tbs organic vanilla optional
- Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C).
- Wash and coarsely chop the strawberries and combine them with orange juice and coconut blossom sugar. Transfer this strawberry mix to a baking pan and get started on the dough.
- Give all ingredients into bowl, mix well until a slightly sticky dough forms, then cover the strawberry filling with it. Bake for 30 minutes, done!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 468Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 440mgCarbohydrates: 84gFiber: 3gSugar: 51gProtein: 6g