Baked Salmon is made with pantry staples like lemon juice, garlic, olive oil. Preparation is so easy and you won’t believe how these simple ingredients can create such an amazing meal. Baked in the oven to tender perfection, you know this Baked Salmon recipe is winner in and out.
Reasons to make this Baked Salmon
No matter when you make this easy salmon you can be sure: it will turn out so delicious and impressive any time.
Pantry staples: I say that loud, because I keep everything really easy that you can see in my ingredient list.
Versatile: you can prepare almost any veggies, sauces, rice, potatoes or pasta.
Have a look at my step by step pictures and you know how fast everything comes together in a breeze.
Sauces to serve with salmon
What you need for this Baked Salmon recipe
Salmon filets: I use vegan salmon. Anyways, you can use whatever salmon you like. It will turns out amazing anytime whenever you make them.
Olive oil adds so much savory and robust flavor to our salmon.
Garlic: Lots of flavors almost as good as Garlic Butter.
Oregano goes into the sauce and parsley is used to finish everything up after baking.
How to make Baked Salmon
Preheat oven to 400F.
Start with preparing the sauce. Into a small bowl, add garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano and a pinch salt of pepper. Whisk everything together.
Now, get a 9×13 inch casserole dish like I used for my Focaccia or use a prepared baking sheet with parchment paper. Give salmon filets into the dish, and pour the prepared sauce over them. Bake for around 10 minutes.
Serve immediately, sprinkle with parsley and enjoy.
Tips and tricks
Leftovers are great for 3 days. You can reheat them in the oven or microwave.
Keep in mind depending on your salmon and size the baking time may take longer.
Instead of parsley, I can vouch dill is seriously delicious here.
If you love lemon flavors and to make everything even prettier garnish Baked Salmon with lemon slices.
Other Salmon recipes to try
- 5 vegan salmon filets
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup parsley
- salt, pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- For making the sauce, give garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano to a bowl. Season with a pinch of salt of pepper and whisk everything together.
- Set a 9x13 inch casserole dish ready or prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place salmon filets in the dish or on the baking sheet, and pour the prepared sauce over them.
- Bake for around 10 minutes.
- Leftovers can be stored for around 3 days. Reheat them in the oven or microwave.
- Depending on your type of salmon and its size, the baking time may take longer.
- Switch parsley for dill for parsley, which is really delicious here for a change.
- For more lemon flavors, garnish with lemon slices.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1 filet
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 324Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 51g