This Wing Sauce is an amazing condiment and easy to prepare in around 5 minutes. It is versatile, full of amazing flavors that the whole family will enjoy, even pickiest kids or hubbies. No one can tell it is entirely vegan.
If you’re looking for more easy sauces, as always don’t hold back and use the search bar.
You will find your way to many more delicious ideas which take any dish to the next level.
Why you want to make this Wing Sauce
It is so easy you almost wouldn’t believe me. But you will see that you come to thank me later because this Wing Sauce recipe is something that:
- is easy to make in 5 minutes, so one can spend this even in the busiest of schedules
- comes with step-by-step pictures, so you know precisely what you need do
- is full of amazing flavors with just the right amount and so versatile
- needs only simple ingredients out of your pantry – no need for long shopping rounds
- is budget friendly and makes a lot
Hot sauce uses
This sauce is a hot sauce and there are many dishes that it is perfectly to.
Just think of using this as:
- dipping sauce for veggies (celery, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli), chips, tortillas, french fries
- marinade for tofu, tempeh, or for the not vegans or vegetarians chicken wings, or any other meat
- savory popcorn
- sauce for mac and cheese, which is amazing to provide any mac and cheese that little bit of extra kick like in my Jalapeno Mac and Cheese (vegan, 15 minutes) or the Creamy Mac and Cheese.
What you need for this Wing Sauce recipe
Before getting started with making this sauce, make sure you have the following ingredients ready:
- vegan butter
- hot sauce
- white vinegar
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- smoked paprika
How to make Wing Sauce
In a sauce pan or casserole, melt vegan butter. Then add garlic and onion powder, smoked paprika, maple syrup, white vinegar, and tamari.
Whisk everything together and bring to a simmer. Cook sauce for 2 minutes on medium heat.
Let it cool a bit and store in an airtight container with a lid on top – or use immediately.
My Wing Sauce will last in the fridge for around one month, so this a keeper for make ahead.
It is an amazing sauce with fantastic buffalo wild wings flavors, that you might probably want to eat it to everything.
Tips to make the most from this recipe
Freezing: yes you can freeze this sauce. Prepare individual sized ice cubes to have always the right amount for you and family, or freeze a big batch. Everything will last for 6 months in the freezer.
Don’t have maple syrup on hand? Use another sweetener or make it even simpler by using ketchup, which is sweet enough so you don’t need any additional sweetener. Also brown sugar works pretty well instead of maple.
Always looking forward for your feedback.
- 3.5 oz vegan butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 3 Tbsp maple
- 2 Tbsp Tamari
- 2 Tbs white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- In a sauce pan or casserole, melt vegan butter. Then add garlic and onion powder, smoked paprika, maple syrup, white vinegar, and tamari.
- Whisk everything together and bring to a simmer. Cook sauce for 2 minutes on medium heat.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 92Total Fat: 9.8gSaturated Fat: 6.2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0.4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 102mgCarbohydrates: 1.1gFiber: 0.2gSugar: 0.4gProtein: 0.3g