Dill Dip comes together in 5 minutes, is fresh, creamy and really delicious. Great with chips, vegetables or any bread you can think of.
This Dill Dip recipe is by no means any exception.
It is so good and once tried you know it is a keeper.
Reasons to love this Dill Dip
- Made in minutes and it will taste absolutely delicious.
- Really fresh and is so versatile with chips, veggies or bread.
- This dip is the epitome of spring, because it taste so fresh and good.
- I add a little dash of hot sauce, because this adds so much flavor. It takes the final result over the top.
- If you don’t know what to make, this creamy dip will fit the bill always, friends.
What is Dill Dip made of?
Mayo: I use egg free which adds a lot of delicious flavor. Makes sure our dip is entirely creamy and delicious.
Sour cream: Dairy free is what I use, but use whatever you want and have on hand. It is another ingredient for creaminess, richness, yet adds a note of acidity.
Dill aka dill weed is the star of the show and adds lots and lots of amazing flavor in the final result. It has a slightly sweet flavor which goes well with the other ingredients.
You will ask why should I add parsley to a dill dip? I tell you it is absolutely delicious and makes the dip more rounded.
Garlic, onion powder and hot sauce: garlic and onion powder are always great for any dip. Hot sauce is a ingredient that you wouldn’t probably expect, but it is adds a little kick and that my friends is so good.
How to make Dill Dip
Preparing Dill Dip cannot be any simpler!
Get a large mixing bowl ready. Then add mayo, sour cream, dill, parsley, garlic, onion powder, hot sauce and finally add a pinch salt and pepper.
Whisk everything together. Enjoy immediately or store for further use in the refrigerator.
Tips and tricks
Leftovers are wonderful for 5 days.
You can skip the hot sauce, but I find it absolutely amazing and delicious.
I use dried herbs, yet you can use fresh.
What to serve with Dill Dip?
Besides from chips and vegetables dill dip is really delicious with:
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 1 cup dairy free sour cream
- 2 Tbs Dill, dried
- 2 tsp parsley , dried
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 dash hot sauce
- salt, pepper to taste
- Into to a bowl add mayo, sour cream, dill, parsley, garlic, onion powder, hot sauce and finally add a pinch salt and pepper.
- Whisk everything togehter until well combined.
- Leftovers are great for 5 days.
- Skip the hot sauce, but it is absolutely amazing.
- I use dried herbs, but you can use fresh.
- Freezing is not recommend, because dip will separate.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 4 Tbsp
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 136mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g