This Garlic Brussels Sprouts Mac and Cheese is the ultimate comfort food and super easy to make. It’s entirely vegan, gluten free and will wow everyone in no time. Plus you can make 2 versions: one on the stove and one in the oven.
- 10 oz pasta (I used gf)
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 tsp garlic powder, optional
- 1 batch 3 Ingredient Vegan Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- salt, pepper to taste
- Cook your pasta according the package directions. While they are cooking combine cashews, tahini, vegetable broth and this time nutritional yeast in the bowl of a blender. Season with salt and pepper and blend until smooth and creamy, set aside.
- Heat a pan with a bit of oil. Olive oil is fine, or for a oil free version just heat a bit vegetable broth. Add garlic, optional garlic powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add trimmed and cleaned Brussels sprouts to that pan. Fry again for 5 minutes, then add pasta and vegan cheese sauce to that pan. Cook everything for 5 minutes longer.
- Finally transfer to bowls or plates, enjoy.
- Serving Size: 2.5 cups
- Calories: 324
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 250
- Fat: 16
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 32
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 13
- Cholesterol: 0