This Jalapeno Popper Dip is easy to make and delish hot or cold. If you are looking for a not only vegetarian but also vegan jalapeno dip recipe, this is the best one for you. It is super satisfying packed with flavors, great for parties, dinner, lunch, meal prep.
- 1 lb vegan cream cheese
- 1 heaping cup vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup jalapeno slices, drained
- 1 cup vegan cheese shreds
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs (use gf if needed)
- 1 batch Vegan Parmesan Cheese (3 ingredients, 1 min)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine in a bowl vegan cream cheese, jalapeno slices, vegan cheese shreds (reserve 1/4 cup for topping), and vegan mayo. Season with salt and pepper, and add optional vegan Parmesan and minced garlic.
- With a hand mixer, mix all the ingredients together or simply use a spatula until everything is well combined. Transfer to a 8×11 casserole and sprinkle the reserved vegan cheese on top and optional with bread crumbs.
- Turn the oven temperature down to 410°F, bake for around 20 minutes. Enjoy warm and hot and let it cool down a bit.
- Serve on plates, plain or with nacho chips or bread.
- Serving Size: 1 Tbs
- Calories: 45
- Sugar: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 32 mg
- Fat: 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2.6 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.1 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: vegan, vegetarian, dipping sauce, dip, plant based