This Minestrone Tortellini Soup is the epitome of comfort food. It’s entirely vegan, gluten free, and made in one pot.
- 1 lb vegan tortellini (I used gf)
- 28 oz marinara sauce
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs Italian seasoning
- 2 cups vegetables (I used onions, carrots, celery, leek, peas)
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 heaping cup white beans, cooked and drained
- vegan Parmesan for serving from my Beet and Spinach Tart
- Heat a large pot with a bit of oil or vegetable broth. Add vegetables, garlic and fry everything for around 5 minutes.
- Next add vegetable broth, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, and vegan tortellini. If you want also give the optional white beans to the mix. Season with salt and pepper and cook for around 8 minutes. If the tortellini aren’t done yet, let simmer until they are.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle optional with a good pinch of vegan Parmesan.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 249
- Sugar: 8
- Sodium: 100
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 38
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 9
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, dairy free, plant based, Italian soup, minestrone, meal prep, lunch, dinner, tortellini