This Stracciatella Cream Pie is addictive – vegan, gluten free, and a no bake pie. Can you believe it is made from only 6 ingredients?
For the crust:
- 2 cups cashews
- 12 medjool dates
For the filling:
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 8 oz vegan creme cheese
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or dark agave
- 15 oz silken tofu
- 3 oz vegan dark chocolate cut into chunks + more for garnish
- Start with making the dough. Combine cashews and dates in a blender and process at full speed. It may take a little while until you have a sticky, but still rough, dough.
- Prepare a springform with parchment paper (or grease with a tiny bit of oil) and press the dough onto the bottom.
- Combine silken tofu, your choice of sweetener, cashews in a blender. Blend until really smooth. Mix this in a bowl with vegan creme cheese and chocolate chunks with a beater and whisk until creamy and fluffy. Finally put the filling on top of the dough. Garnish with chocolate. Chill until serving.