- 2 large bananas
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) maple syrup
- 2 cups (480ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup (120 g) organic raw cacao powder
- 3.5 oz (100 g) dark chocolate vegan
- 1 cup (120 g) dried cranberries
- 2 cups (250 g) brown rice flour
- 2–3 Tbs Chia seeds
- 3 tsp aluminium free baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1 Tbs organic vanilla
- 1/3 cup (40 g) raw cacao nibs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C).
- Peel and grate the carrots, mash the bananas, and transfer both to a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except for the cacao nibs) and mix well until you get a sticky, moist dough.
- Prepare a loaf pan with parchment paper and transfer the dough. Sprinkle with the cacao nibs.
- Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes.