I came up with this new Vegan Cheese Sauce recipe when I simply needed something to dip in. This easy recipe contains only 3 ingredients and it is a incredibly delicious: cheeesy, creamy, rich, delicious, mouthwatering, satisfying – I never expected this Vegan Cheese Sauce to come out like this.
- 1 cup cashews (soaked in hot water for 15 minutes)
- 1 1/4 (300 ml) cups organic vegetable broth
- 1 Tbs tahini sesame paste
- After soaking the cashews in hot water for 15 minutes, drain them and transfer to a blender.
- Add vegetable broth and tahini. Process until smooth.