Vegan Cream Cheese Taquitos are my newest Mexican food creation for you. Vegan, gluten free and made with only 5 ingredients in 3 easy steps. Including the black bean filling with cream cheese.
For the filling:
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 15 oz can black beans
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 6 cloves garlic pressed
- salt, pepper
For the Taquitos:
- your favorite tortillas (I used gluten free)
Make the filling:
- Combine black beans, vegan cream cheese, garlic, and nutritional yeast in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, mash with a fork or potato masher until you have a smooth mix.
- Add about 2 Tbs of the filling into the tortilla and roll tight. You can brush these with a bit of oil.
- Bake the rolls on a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper for around 15 minutes at 390F.