This Vegan Gnocchi Sauce with Roasted Tomatoes is an amazing idea for your quick meals and easy dinner recipes. It’s kid friendly and if you’re looking for dinner ideas for kids look no further. All ingredients are easy to get: almond milk, vegan butter, garlic, and potato starch. Ready for your under 20 minute meals that the whole family will love.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3 Tbs Vegan butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp potato starch + 8 tsp water
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt, pepper to taste
- 5 tbs nutritional yeast
- Start with parchment paper on a baking sheet. Lay down your halved cherry tomatoes and season them with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast them for around 20 minutes at 415°F.
- When your oven roasted tomatoes have reached the 10 minute mark, it’s time to get going and make the gnocchi white sauce. Start by melting the vegan butter in a casserole.
- Add minced garlic to the butter and fry for around 2 minutes. Slowly add the half of the almond milk, and mix 2 tsp potato starch with 8 tsp water.
- Carefully pour the mix into the sauce and bring to a slow boil while whisking. When it starts to thicken, add the rest of the almond milk. Keep whisking for about 4 minutes.
- Next and last, add the optional nutritional yeast and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 4.2 g
- Sodium: 64.5 mg
- Fat: 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.4 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 2.0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: gnocchi sauce, pasta, Italian, dairy free, plant based, vegan, family recipes